Gem Acquisition & Sales
Grew & Co is seeking a seeking a passionate, enthusiastic and organised individual for our Gem Acquisition & Sales position.
Full time Tuesday - Saturday
- You will liaise with small scale local miners as well as local international diamond and gemstones suppliers.
- Maintain and create new trade relationships.
- Seek out the most exceptional gems, diamonds and minerals to suit our exacting standards and those of our unique clientele.
- Work closely with our sales team, designers and highly skilled crafts people.
- You will play a pivotal role in delivery the highest quality product to our local an international clientele.
- You will support our Sales team and deal directly with high value clients in person and through virtual consultation.
- You will monitor current and replacement stock as well consignment stock in trust.
Requirements for the role:
- You are highly organised and have excellent time management.
- You have previous experience in the jewellery industry or have gemmological qualifications.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and are an attentive listener.
- You are confident, enthusiastic and contribute positively to the environment around you.
- You are customer focused and pride yourself on delivering an excellent experience to every client.
- You are proactive, have an excellent work ethic and are a problem solver.
You must be eligible to work full time in Australia in our Sydney boutique.
- Supportive and inclusive environment.
- Generous staff discounts.
- Generous KPI monthly bonus.
- Opportunities for career development.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Every Detail Counts
Every stage of the process takes care and craftsmanship